Tuesday, March 15, 2005

You Gotta LOVE This BABY!

I know, I know, I know...everybody says their child/niece or nephew/granchild is the cutest child ever, but this one truly is. He's my darling nephew James Hobson Allen (sounds kind of hoitey toitey, don't it?) and although his resemblance to my brother is dangerously close, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM. So..here's my on-line brag book for the cutest 4-month-old on the planet!
Above: (Left) In shock over
having a bunny on his head.
(Right) His 8X10 glossy for acting
and modelling jobs.



Above: (Left) Dreamin' of pretty girls.
(Right): After too much to drink,
James likes to hang out on his boppie.



Above: (Left) James getting love
from his brother, George Bailey Allen.
(Right) With his teddy, after a long day.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger opforsoldier said...

He is adorable.

http://ihavearachnoiditis.info/blog/blog.html

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger opforsoldier said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home