Friday, September 09, 2005

What Went Wrong?

I have been an absolute TV news junkie during the Hurricane Katrina crisis, grasping for every new detail like it's a hot Krispy Kreme with chocolate icing and sprinkles.

But sometimes you gotta step back in order to completely understand and that's why tonight's feature on NPR's "All Things Considered" entitled "What Went Wrong?" is so valuable.

This is NPR reporting at its best: a straightforward hour-by-hour look at the events leading up to Katrina and its aftermath. With clear, concise coverage like this, we don't need congressional hearings or bipartisan investigations. Here are the facts. Read them and weep.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Loganite said...

I loved listening to that tick-tock by NPR. I am glad I had some driving around to do while it was on, so I could spend the time listening. Bless NPR for it.

-- L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home