Saturday, October 15, 2005

You Gotta Have Friends

I just want to personally thank my friends who saved me from making a fool of myself by unconditionally supporting Judith Miller when she went to jail "to protect her First Amendment rights." I mean, I almost bought the T-shirt! So, thanks to Doug, Logan, and Tom for saving me from my self.

Here's a fairly definitive wrap-up of Ms. Miller's shameful behavior made of her own cronyism. Judy's been put on an open-ended leave of absence from the NY Times. Hopefully she'll remember the havoc she caused when she's writing out that income tax check for the rest of her life to pay off the unbelievable war debt we've accumulated. There isn't enough remorse in the world to ease the pain of those 2000 (or more) families who've lost loved ones. Jesus, how does she sleep at night?

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

out of curiosity, where did you read that Judy was put on open-ended leave?

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Holly G said...

Here's the link about Judy's leave [via Raw Story]
http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Reporter_in_leak_case_to_take_1015.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home