Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Say it Ain't So!

aaron brownAaron Brown is OUT at CNN? Are you serious? I have been cooling my heels for the past few weeks waiting for him to come back on the air at 10 p.m. and my boyfriend opens up Drudge an hour ago and finds out he's GONE? And Wolf Blitzer is still there! What the hell?

OK...readers of this blog know that I am a HUGE Anderson Cooper fan, so there is internal conflict involved. HOWEVER, Aaron and Anderson make a terrific team: Anderson is DYANAMITE in the field while Aaron is sharp, sly, and insightful at the desk. Can't we have both? Sort of like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup of news?

This is causing me pain. We don't have that many sources of intelligent news at anchor desks. Losing Aaron is truly a loss. Maybe Dan Rather's seat is beckoning?

Here's the memo from the CNN News Director

And here's the NYT article by Bill Carter

THIS IS KILLIN' ME!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Lu said...

And is he still with Hattie? or is he with that other woman (namely, his wife who was also a news reporter in Seattle)? These are the real questions!

I read that some higher up at CNN never liked Aaron and theyre taking this opportunity to get rid of him. Cooper's popularity is rising and Wolf's Situation Room show has good ratings (supposively because of the many tv monitors if you can believe it).

I lived in Aaron's old house. Aren't I cool? :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home