Sunday, June 05, 2005

I'm HOW old?

It's bad enough to feel old, but to find out you're more far gone than you think is REALLY depressing. So, beware when you visit the website that uses your physical, emotional, and mental state to calculate your "real age." The good news is the site creates a plan for you to take those additional years off. Me? I've got 7 years to get rid of. I'm not ready to be over 50 yet. But the prescription doesn't look too painful: whole grains, Vitamin E, good friends, and a dog. Check our your "real age" at www.realage.com.



Thanks to Sara J. for this suggestion.

2 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Blogger Old Mom's Rock!!! said...

I have 6 years to get rid of... I wonder if that will happen by delivering this child???

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA!! Getting a dog is the best medicine for ANYTHING!! I don't know about the rest, though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home