Thursday, November 03, 2005

I LOVE This Guy

My morning commute had been converted from fear and trepidation about the day ahead into a crash course in progressive politics, especially the crimes of corporate America. All thanks to the very smart and interesting Thom Harmann, who is featured on my local Air America Radio affiliate. Thom manages to teach me stuff without making me want to pass notes to my classmates or fake a trip to the bathroom. He seems to know something about everything, but you would still invite him to your dinner party.

Here's a cool interview with Thom on Buzzflash.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm quite fond of Thom, too. In fact, I liked him so well that I spent a year creating a graphic book based on articles he'd written on American history and politics -- called We the People: A Call to Take Back America.

It was a wonderful collaborative project and has been adopted by quite a few grassroots roots organizers and several "evangelists" who've been using it as their primary educational outreach tool.

Uniongrrl, if you'd like a copy, let me know. [There's an email address at www.we-the-people-book.com]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home